13 May 2008

Exhausted

I took my last final almost 2 weeks ago, and I am STILL exhausted!

However, I have managed to paint my bathrooms, hallway, and kitchen, spend a lovely weekend with my entire family, parent my neglected dog, get insurance for my trip to Chile, pay my exorbitant tuition and about 8000 other bills, get new contacts...bored yet?  Suffice to say, I haven't really taken any time to relax yet.  I AM TIRED.

Therefore, I'm currently sitting on my couch, drinking my new favorite pinot noir, with Lucy-dog, and watching a documentary on PBS (which I learned about on NPR--Storm Over Everest, highly recommended!) and being perfectly lazy.  Tomorrow, I'll get back on the ladder and finish painting my (apple green) kitchen.  But for now, I'm taking the night off and trying to recoup. 


P.S. I have a million and 87 different things to do before I leave for Chile, so my posts will probably be sporadic at best.  However, this blog will turn into my updating system for friends and family while I'm in Chile.  I leave on May 30, so stay tuned!!!!

No comments: