25 March 2008

Reasons Why Today Is a GOOD Day!

1. I woke up early, had time to shower, eat a good and healthy breakfast, watch a little of the Today show, and get to class a few minutes early.  I LOVE mornings like that.  I almost feel like a put-together person.

2. I actually understood what was going on in Secured Transactions.  Take note:  this is only the 2nd time this has happened.

3. I have TWO interviews later this week!!!!  I might be employable!  Always good to reaffirm your own faith in yourself.

4. I'm having a very good hair day.  :)  I just had to point that out!

These little things (and big things, re: interviews) have made me sooo happy today that I don't think my bubble could burst.  On that note, I am going to try to make a post or two each week about the positive things going on.  Thanks for the tip, Oprah (via Mom, of course).

Es una dia de sonrisas!!!!!

No comments: