07 April 2008

Hot Spot

I've just discovered the biggest benefit to the location of my new apartment:  FIREMEN.

Yup, that's right.  I live a block from a fire station.  You might think this is annoying because of the sirens, etc.  However, I haven't really been bothered by sirens at all.  And it does make me feel good that if my 110 year old home burns, the big hoses are just a block away.  

But who even cares about all that?  Every day at 4 p.m., the most GORGEOUS and buff men run right by my house.  In fact, one offered to help me with my groceries the other day!  They run by in a little pack...smiling...mmmm.  Wide shoulders, athletic, and braves danger every day?  Um, yes please!

I'm living every girl and gay man's dream!  Come on over ladies and guys!  We'll class it up and put lawn chairs out and drink wine while we wave and bat our eyelashes.  :)


1 comment:

ChristopherM said...

Do not, I repeat DO NOT, tempt me! I will bring a law chair, a pitcher of margaritas, and score cards over so we can let them know them know how they rate.